For £7.99/month, Amazon Prime members can:
- Access unlimited, FREE One-Day Delivery on millions of items and same-day delivery in select residential postcodes
- Enjoy unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows, through Prime Video
- Read as much as they want from a rotating selection of more than a thousand books, recent magazine issues, comics, Kindle singles and more, on any device at any time
- Securely store an unlimited amount of photos with anywhere access through Prime Photos
- Listen to over two million songs on Prime Music
- Get exclusive, early access to daily Lightning Deals
What is Amazon Music Unlimited?
For a monthly fee of £9.99 (or £7.99 monthly/£79 annually for Prime members) Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers are able to:
- Listen, ad-free, to over 40 million songs, online and offline, through the Amazon Music app
- Use an Echo device to take advantage of voice-controlled playback through Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant
- Choose from additional payment plans to best suit their needs, including a family plan option
What is Prime Video?
During the 30-day trial and then, for £7.99/month, Amazon Prime members get all the standard Prime benefits – but can also:
Enjoy unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows
Watch anywhere, anytime, with unlimited access throughout the UK
Download movies and TV to their mobile or tablet to watch offline
What is Audible?
Audible is the publisher and distributor of the world’s largest selection of digital audiobooks and spoken-word content. Audible customers can listen anytime and anywhere to professionally narrated audiobooks across a wide range of genres, including bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, classics, and more.
An Audible Trial offers a great way for a customer to try audiobooks. With their Trial, customer will receive:
- One free audiobook of their choice
- The ability to choose from 200,000-plus titles, including bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more
- After 30 days, if they choose not to cancel, they will receive one book each month for just £7.99/month
- The option to cancel easily, anytime; audiobooks already purchased are theirs to keep, even if they cancel
What is the Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial offer?
The Kindle Unlimited Free Trial is a great way for customers to explore over 1 million books, thousands of audiobooks, and popular magazines on any device.
Great benefits of Kindle Unlimited include:
- Unlimited Access to over 1 Million eBooks
- Rotating selection of popular magazines
- Thousands of books with audible narration
- Read anytime, on any device with the free Kindle app
- After the 30-day free trial, the monthly subscription fee is £7.99 and members have the option to cancel their subscription anytime.
What is AmazonFresh?
AmazonFresh members can do their entire weekly shopping on Amazon.co.uk. The range includes a wide selection of fresh produce and daily necessities. The offer on Amazon.co.uk for existing and new AmazonFresh areas is constantly being expanded.
- Huge selection of over 300,000 items, including fresh foods, daily necessities and a wide selection of non-food products, such as: Kitchen and sporting articles and playthings and stationery.
- Prime members can try AmazonFresh for 30 days for free – after the trial membership, AmazonFresh will be available to Prime members for £6.99/month.
- Flexible delivery options: One-hour slots from 7AM-11PM every day, including same day.
- Top brands, favourites from Whole Foods Market and specialities from local shops all together in one basket.
- Top brands on AmazonFresh are at least 15% cheaper than leading supermarkets.
What is Amazon Channels?
Amazon Channels is a TV streaming service that allows Prime members to add channel subscriptions for a low monthly subscription fee, available individually without the need for a bundle and without a contract.
Amazon Prime members can now add channels like ITV Hub+, Discovery, Eurosport, Hayu, MUBI, BFI Player, MGM, Hopster, and Shudder across all devices with the Prime Video app, including connected TVs, streaming media players, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire tablets, and online at Amazon.co.uk/amazonvideo.
This is the first time certain channels, including Discovery, have been available independently of any ‘bundle’ deal, enabling customers to pay for the premium TV they want to watch. Customers can click to start and begin enjoying the channels immediately, without having to wait for any installation.