An Instagram model broadcast her final moments to her thousands of followers, shortly before a private plane she was on crashed.
Mariah Sunshine Coogan was among six people who were killed with the small aircraft crashed at at a golf course in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The 23-year-old filmed a clip on board the plane where she showed her fellow passengers, before uploading the clip to her 30,000 followers on Monday evening with the hashtag #VegasLetsGo.
Shortly after the video was taken, the Piper PA-24 Comanche plunged onto the golf course, killing everyone on board.
Among those killed was Anand Patel, James Pedroza – a VIP host at The Mirage nightclub in Las Vegas and his girlfriend Helena Lagos.
The other two victims have yet to be identified.
MOST POPULAR TODAY ON YAHOO
- Armed robbers get more than they bargained for when wheelchair user turns out to be Army veteran
- Man stabbed on DLR train during rush hour at Stratford International station
- ‘They’re scumbags!’ Floral tributes to killed burglar are torn down for a FOURTH time as mounted police patrol fence
- Theresa May summons cabinet for Syria talks after Trump warns ‘missiles are coming’
- Police tell dead burglar’s family to respect local residents after shrine is pulled down again
Coogan, who is friendly with Kim Kardashian’s sister Kendall Jenner, had been in Phoenix for the Phoenix Light Festival on Saturday night.
Paying tribute to her daughter, Stacey Coogan told the Press Democrat: ‘She’s such a bright light. It’s going to be very hard not having her in our life.’